NRASHQN








Butterflies in my closet
Your fingertips across my skin The palm trees swaying in the wind Images You sang me Spanish lullabies The sweetest sadness in your eyes Clever trick I never want to see you unhappy I thought you'd want the same for me
Hopes.
{Sunday, October 10, 2010} 10:41 PM

It was after that day,
I mean, Singapore's Birthday
You confessed your feelings
You finally had your say

I was lost at words
You sound so sincere
I would love to give myself a chance
But I still could feel the fear

I somehow fell
fell hard for you
It was my turn to say
I knew I was being so true

We knew our feelings
People mistook us together
I wish it was somehow real
Cause I then thought we could last forever

I enjoyed your company
That was filled with laughters
You never stop the habit of teasing
We seem to live in our world without any haters

Then things got sour
You seems to change
I tried to fix us
Everything was so strange

Maybe I hoped too much
For us to be as one
I shouldn't expect more
But the thing I know, you're just like the sun

Baby let's fix things now
I couldn't bear our state
I don't wanna turn back on you yet
And make the love turns to hate

I love you still
The same from the start
My feelings has never change
Cause letting you go is very hard

Don't leave me in doubts
Reply to me please?
I'm really like begging you now
Make me smile again, oh at least.....

I'll wait for your reply
I'll just sit and wait
I know you're the one
Cause I somehow believe in this fate.......

Written by:
Yours truly, Nur Ashiqin.

XOXO

Labels: